You are going to proceed with a rejuvenation treatment in order to stimulate the dermis. It is fundamental to boost cellular turnover in order to enhance the whole epidermis reparation process.
Start skin preparation at least 2 weeks before the treatment.
- In the morning, apply Serum C25: its antioxidant properties protect the skin against free radicals.
- In the evening, apply TurnOver: it stimulates the natural epidermis rejuvenation process.
- Stop skin preparation prescription 24 hours before the rejuvenation treatment.
Immediately after the peel
- In case of redness, apply K Ceutic all day long to reduce the redness and potential erythema on the skin. It offers a high solar protection as well.
- If the rejuvenation peel remains soft, a Hyal Ceutic is sufficient to re-hydrate the skin layers.
- Resume your skin preparation treatment with Serum C25 and TurnOver few days after your peel to improve and maintain the results.
In case you need more…
- In case of intense sun exposure, use Sun Ceutic.
- Improve active ingredients penetration with Cleanser 5.
Related products :