For the appearance of pigment spots, epidermal melasma and post-inflammatory pigmentation
- Reduces appearance of melasma and pigment spots
- Promotes homogeneous complexion
- Improves skin radiance and brightness
Your specialist will recommend the most appropriate peel and home-care regimen after conducting a professional diagnosis and analyzing your skin type.
WHY MELA PEEL?
Why should you choose Mela Peel Treatment?
- Highly concentrated combination of active ingredients for optimal efficacy
- Proven action on all mechanisms of pigmentation
- Progressive protocol
- No downtime and minimal risk of side effects
- Long-lasting results with on-going patient care
- Suitable for all skin types
Foamer 15 – Glycolic acid, Enoxolone - pH 4.1
Activa Peel – Azelaic, Salicylic, Ferulic and Phytic acids - pH 1.41
Mela Peel – Lactic, Salicylic, Phytic and Kojic acids, Retinol, Arbutin - pH 2.23
- 83% of patients have a more even skin tone after 2 treatments (clinical findings)
- 66% of patients' skin improved in clarity after 2 treatments (clinical findings)
- 83% of patients showed a decrease in age spots and hyperpigmentation after 2 treatments (clinical findings)
*In vivo study for the safety and efficacy of Dermaceutic Mela Peel Treatment on 6 volunteers. Independent Clinical Research Study. 2015