Cosmo Peel 15%
Cosmo Peel 15%
TCA 15 is a class IIa medical device.
Intended for the treatment of solar lentigines, superficial pigmented lesions, keratosis pilaris.
Why choose Cosmo Peel ?
Controlled penetration thanks to buffered TCA.
Wide range of concentrations:
- Epidermal to dermal stimulation for all phototypes
- Targeted to full face application
Kit includes: Foamer 15 40ml, TCA 15 30ml, Cosmo Cream 40ml, cup and cotton buds - for 18 applications
Trichloroacetic acid 15%: pH ≈ 0.5
Cosmo Cream: Dextran sulfate, Allantoin, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, Calendula extract - pH ≈ 4.8
Foamer 15: Glycolic acid, Enoxolone - pH ≈ 4.1
In vivo efficacy study on 63 patients. European independent clinical research organization:
- 81% of patients showed a significant improvement in wrinkles around the eyes.
- 88% of patients have less signs of skin aging.
- 86% of patients showed a significant and continuous improvement in the darkness of spot.
- Eliminates pigmented lesions
- Improves the condition of keratosis pilaris through an exfoliative effect
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Homogenizes and revitalizes the skin
- Improves appearance of wrinkles and signs of premature aging
In clinic-protocol: 2 to 4 times at varying intervals, depending on the skin conditions to treat and the TCA concentration.
- Foamer 15: Use to cleanse the face.
- TCA: Apply to the face. Wait 1 to 2 minutes. Reapply additional layers if necessary. Do not rinse.
- Cosmo Cream: Massage into the face. Rinse between 4 and 8 hours later.
Our experts use it
Dr Sirlesh Moodley
Aesthetic doctor - South Africa
“Dermaceutic has been an essential part of my practice and a key reason to my success. It offers a powerful range of products which is able to condense a patients skincare routine and elevate the results of any treatment protocol they undergo. I have never looked beyond Dermaceutic to offer my patients a premium, results driven skincare journey."
Dr Svetlana Alekseyeva
Medical doctor - Belarus
"There are no ugly women, only those who have not found their cosmetologist. I have 17 years of medical experience and I was the first doctor who used Dermaсеutic peels in Belarus. I did more than 250 seminars and conferences held on Dermaсеutic products."