Cosmo Peel 18%
Cosmo Peel 18%
TCA 18 is a class IIa medical device.
Intended for the treatment of solar and senile lentigines, pigmented lesions, elastosis.
Why choose Cosmo Peel ?
Controlled penetration thanks to buffered TCA.
Wide range of concentrations:
Epidermal to dermal stimulation for all phototypes
Targeted to full face application
Kit includes: Foamer 15 40ml, TCA 18 30ml, Cosmo Cream 40ml, cup and cotton buds - for 18 applications
Trichloroacetic acid 18%: pH ≈ 0.5
Cosmo Cream: Dextran sulfate, Allantoin, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, Calendula extract - pH ≈ 4.8
Foamer 15: Glycolic acid, Enoxolone - pH ≈ 4.1
In vivo efficacy study on 63 patients. European independent clinical research organization:
- 81% of patients showed a significant improvement in wrinkles around the eyes.
- 88% of patients have less signs of skin aging.
- 86% of patients showed a significant and continuous improvement in the darkness of spots.
- Eliminates pigmented lesions
- Reduces photodamaged spots
- Homogenizes and revitalizes the skin
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Improves appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin
In-clinic protocol: 2 to 4 times at varying intervals, depending on the skin conditions to treat and the TCA concentration.
- Foamer 15: Use to cleanse the face.
- TCA: Apply to the face. Wait 1 to 2 minutes. Reapply additional layers if necessary. Do not rinse.
- Cosmo Cream: Massage into the face. Rinse between 4 and 8 hours later.
Our experts use it
Pf Jules Marthan
Aesthetic practitioner - France
"Cosmo Peels are my favorite product to treat and prevent signs of aging. With its different concentrations, it gives me the flexibility to treat a wide range of skin phototypes and conditions while stimulating skin regeneration."
Dr Martin Kinsella
Aesthetic doctor - United Kingdom
"I love Dermaceutic. In an aesthetic practice with a wide range and variety of patients and skin concerns, the Dermaceutic product range addresses and treats all our skin issues. They are safe, incredibly effective, and very easy for my patients to use."