Cosmo Peel 20%
Cosmo Peel 20%
TCA 20 is a class IIa medical device.
Intended for the treatment of solar and senile lentigines, pigmented lesions, elastosis.
Why choose Cosmo Peel ?
Controlled penetration thanks to buffered TCA.
Wide range of concentrations:
- Epidermal to dermal stimulation for all phototypes.
- Targeted to full face application.
Kit includes: Foamer 15 40ml, TCA 20 30ml, Cosmo Cream 40ml, cup and cotton buds - for 18 applications
Trichloroacetic acid 20%: pH ≈ 0.5
Cosmo Cream: Dextran sulfate, Allantoin, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, Calendula extract - pH ≈ 4.8
Foamer 15: Glycolic acid, Enoxolone - pH ≈ 4.1
In vivo efficacy study on 63 patients. European independent clinical research organization:
- 81% of patients showed a significant improvement in wrinkles around the eyes.
- 88% of patients have less signs of skin aging.
- 86% of patients showed a significant and continuous improvement in the darkness of spots.
- Eliminates pigmented lesions
- Reduces photodamaged spots
- Homogenizes and revitalizes the skin
- Boosts collagen and elastin production
- Improves appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin
In-clinic protocol: 2 to 4 times at varying intervals, depending on the skin conditions to treat and the TCA concentration.
- Foamer 15: Use to cleanse the face.
- TCA : Apply to the face. Wait 1 to 2 minutes. Reapply additional layers if necessary. Do not rinse.
- Cosmo Cream: Massage into the face. Rinse between 4 and 8 hours later.
Our experts use it
Pf Jules Marthan
Aesthetic practitioner - France
"Cosmo Peels are my favorite product to treat and prevent signs of aging. With its different concentrations, it gives me the flexibility to treat a wide range of skin phototypes and conditions while stimulating skin regeneration."