Mask Peel is a professional cosmetic peel.
For the appearance of oily and acne-prone skin, dilated pores and excess sebum. Purifies the epidermis and tightens pores.
Why choose Mask Peel ?
- Suitable for all skin types and phototypes
- No social downtime (lunch peel)
- Little to no skin desquamation
- Safe & easy 10 min protocol
- Can accompany antibiotic treatments
For 24 applications.
Glycolic acid: an hydrophilic ingredient, to stimulate cell renewal and eliminate dead cells.
Salicylic acid: a lipophilic ingredient, for a keratolytic action on the skin (epidermis).
pH ≈ 2
- Purifies the epidermis
- Brightens dull complexion
- Decreases sebum production
- Tightens pores
- Regulates oily skin and dilated pores
In clinic protocol: 4 times at 2 week intervals.
- Foamer 15: Use to cleanse the face.
- Mask Peel: Apply a pea-sized amount to the entire face and leave on for 2 minutes. Rinse with water and dry skin.
- Hyal Ceutic: Apply to the face
Our experts use it
Dr Catherine Saubiez
Aesthetic doctor - France
"I love using the Dermaceutic wide range which provides solutions for all skin types and needs. I have a total trust in the products because they allow me to treat my patients with efficacy. My patients' positive feedbacks and skin results are the reasons why I keep using Dermaceutic products in my clinic."
Mrs Sonette Donker
Dermaceutic trainer - South Africa
"I have had my own skin studio for almost 7 years now and Dermaceutic is my brand of choice for my skin studio as well as for my own skin. I perform all Dermaceutic peels and stock all the homecare products. I get amazing results and my clients love the brand and their skins."