Milk Peel is a class IIa medical device.
Intended for the treatment of mild acne, keratosis pilaris and superficial pigmented lesions.
Why choose Milk Peel ?
- Suitable for all skin types and phototypes
- No social downtime (lunch peel)
- Little to no skin desquamation
- Safe & easy 10 min protocol
- Can be combined and enhances the efficacy of other aesthetic treatments
Kit includes: Foamer 15 40ml, Milk Peel 60ml, brush and cup - for 24 applications
Milk Peel: Glycolic, Lactic and Salicylic acids - pH ≈ 1.9
Foamer 15: Glycolic acid, Enoxolone - pH ≈ 4.1
In vivo efficacy study on 63 patients. European independent clinical research organization:
- 92% of patient's skin was more luminous.
- 83% of patients said the skin was more even and more radiant.
- 100% of patients showed a significant improvement in frown line roughness.
- Reduces acne lesions
- Eliminates superficial pigmented lesions Improves the condition of keratosis pilaris through an exfoliative effect
- Boosts collagen production
- Improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
In-clinic protocol: 4 times at 2 week intervals.
- Foamer 15: Use to cleanse the face.
- Milk Peel: Apply to the entire face. Leave for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse with water and dry skin.
- Hyal Ceutic: Apply to the face.
Our experts use it
Dr Mukta Sachdev
Dermatologist - India
"Incorporating Dermaceutic skin care and peels into my patients skin care routines has always been effective but I love the fact that the products are constantly being improved and upgraded and work great for skin of colour."
Dr Kolia Cilirie
Aesthetic surgeon - France
"In the context of aesthetic procedures, working with Dermaceutic allows me to treat in a targeted manner all skin types and skin indications. Dermaceutic's wide, safe and effective range of products undeniably provides continuous satisfaction to my patients."